Saturday, August 2, 2008

Twilight Party

So, here are the pics I promised from our big "Twilight/ Breaking Dawn Night". We all made our own t-shirts for this big shin dig....cheap and creative!! I know it's hard to read, so I'll translate. That's me on the left (note the dazed look in my eyes from having a root canal two hours earlier!). My shirt says..."I know I'm Edward's Type...(on the front). "A" Positive (on the back). Next to me is Miranda Whitney, she's from Michigan and here for the summer staying with her Dad and Step-mom (our friends Tyler and Jane). Her shirt says "Bite Me". Next to Miranda is Abby, our friends Jane and Tyler's daughter. Her shirt says..."If Bella chooses Jacob....I'll be first in line for Edward!" Her friend Sam is next to her and her shirt says the same thing. Then in front are Syd and her best friend Halle (also Jane and Tyler's daughter). They made up their own sayings on the shirts. They say...My mom/ My sisters are twilight freaks!
This is all of us just before leaving the house.


1 comment:

Kelli Westover said...

Wow Trina....HOLY COW! You actually Look like a Vampire! YIKES!!!