Saturday, August 2, 2008

Party Time at Barnes and Noble

This is our little clan having fun at the Barnes and Noble Twilight Party last night. We all had a great time visiting and eating and giggling. There were about 10 bajillion teenie boppers and some old timers like me and Kelli packed into this bookstore! I think toward the end of the night it was about 110 degrees with humidity in there! We had to sneak out and go for ice cream before they started handing out books. We all had fun. It was cool to see all the Twilighters dressed up like vampires and stuff.
We ended up having a pretty big group. Me, Syd, Kelli, Kelli's son Dylan, Kellis' sister in law Hailey, Miranda Whitney, Abby Larson, Halle Larson, Abby's friend Sam and then a couple others we met there.
Today we're all hunkered down reading the book...we all had to make an oath not to spill the plot of the ending to each other! Okay...we're nerds. Okay...maybe just me.



3 comments:

steph said...

okay ding bat! Why don't you invite me to these fun things? I think you avoid me like the plague! It looks like you guys had a blast! Are you reading Breaking Dawn?

steph said...

Oh, and if you guys go see the midnight showing when the movie Twilight comes out... I AM GOING WITH YOU!

Nicole said...

Hey, I found your blogg from Kelli's and hers from Nicole's. I hope you don't mind! How fun that you went to the party! I LOVE THE BOOKS TOO! so I guess that makes me a nerd too! Have a great weekend!